What Concealer/ Foundation To Use !!! :(?

I have blotchy skin and a little bit of acne. Every time I use concealer i've noticed that my skin STILL looks blotchy and I notice that it doesn't give much coverage. Also, i've had a problem with matching my skin color with my concealer. Anyone got any ideas ? .
 

I have blotchy skin and a little bit of acne. Every time I use concealer i've noticed that my skin STILL looks blotchy and I notice that it doesn't give much coverage. Also, i've had a problem with matching my skin color with my concealer. Anyone got any ideas ?

 

Answer

 
 

I use foundation. Covergirl has a big selection. Before you put the foundation on, I would recomend you moisturize your skin (with some lotion) 20 minutes (or 10 at least) before applying so the foundation doesn't get patchy.

 
 
read more