Complexion problems during pregnancy...?

My complexion has completely gone haywire. It's not really breaking out but extreme dry skin that looks red and blotchy, its on my forehead and cheeks. Does anyone know of a good moisturizer, I'm talking like a super diesel moisturizer? Thanks for your help. .
 

My complexion has completely gone haywire. It's not really breaking out but extreme dry skin that looks red and blotchy, its on my forehead and cheeks. Does anyone know of a good moisturizer, I'm talking like a super diesel moisturizer? Thanks for your help.

 

Answer

 
 

There is a new cream on the market called simple derma intensive relief for very dry sensitive skin prone to eczema and dermatitis this is absolutely brilliant i had the same problem as yourself fry blotchy skin on my face and i have VERY sensitive skin that most cream don't work i tried this one 3 months ago and i really recommend it this is the only cream i can yous iv tried every thing even ones the doctor gave me and this works best for me give it a go hope you skin clears up soon .xx xx

 
 
read more