itchy/inflamed skin on my left forearm?

on the inside of my left wrist, i has what looks like a blotchy bug bite, a little puffy and red, I'm not sure what it is, it's itchy, and its not very big, maybe the size of a fingernail, but not circular like most bug bites. also, leading from the inside of my left elbow to the aforementioned spot on my wrist is a small trail of little red dots that are also itchy, except very small. does anyone know what the heck this is? its been there for a few days now? i can treat it with itch cream, but i want it to go away! .
 

on the inside of my left wrist, i has what looks like a blotchy bug bite, a little puffy and red, I'm not sure what it is, it's itchy, and its not very big, maybe the size of a fingernail, but not circular like most bug bites. also, leading from the inside of my left elbow to the aforementioned spot on my wrist is a small trail of little red dots that are also itchy, except very small. does anyone know what the heck this is? its been there for a few days now? i can treat it with itch cream, but i want it to go away!

 

Answer

 
 

spider bites probably. use hydrocortisone or calamine lotion

 
 
read more