Best foundation for teenager? ?

I have dry skin. I do not really want to pay a lot for foundation (prefer drugstore), but I would like coverage. Although I do not get acne, my skin is blotchy. .
 

I have dry skin. I do not really want to pay a lot for foundation (prefer drugstore), but I would like coverage. Although I do not get acne, my skin is blotchy.

 

Answer

 
 

Mineral makeup is the best. theres a brand called everyday minerals Ive been using it for 2 years now and I prefer it to Bare Minerals, Its much better and cheaper, plus you can order a free sample kit where you get 3 foundation colors of your choice, a concealer and blush, both of whihc you choose. all you pay is shipping which is around $3-$5 depending on where you live. It works well and a full size only costs $12 use the link below and scroll down to see free sample kit.

 
 
read more