School picturesss help!!!!! ASAP?

ok so i m in gr 10. and i have school pictures in 2 days............ i have black below shoulder thick hair...........dark brown eyes......skinny face..........cheekbones=widest part on face other than forehead and i m not extremely photogenic but i do sometimes get good pics and i wear a little black eyeliner so usually in my school pics my skin looks blotchy and shiny i have fair indian skin and so i m not allowed foundation and my smile looks too tense and i cant just "play it natural" haha so please how can i look great :D also i have natural long eyelashes pplz say i look pretty........but i consider myself average .
 

ok so i m in gr 10. and i have school pictures in 2 days............ i have black below shoulder thick hair...........dark brown eyes......skinny face..........cheekbones=widest part on face other than forehead and i m not extremely photogenic but i do sometimes get good pics and i wear a little black eyeliner so usually in my school pics my skin looks blotchy and shiny i have fair indian skin and so i m not allowed foundation and my smile looks too tense and i cant just "play it natural" haha so please how can i look great :D also i have natural long eyelashes pplz say i look pretty........but i consider myself average

 

Answer

 
 

translucent powder brown colors or eyeshadow that should be enough translucent powder makes the face look smoother and not shiny; making the light from the camera stay away from your face; which then makes you more photogentic

 
 
read more