Why is my skin so ...?

my skin latley has been very blotchy and extremely dry. and in the past 2 days it has spread into my hair, and it makes my hair soo gross. this rash or whatever you want to call it make me feel very bad, like im tired and my head jus burns like crazy, and then today i woke up and had a shower and then it went all pimply looking except there isnt any pimples.. so whats wrong??? and what could i do to help it?? could it be an allergic reaction????? .
 

my skin latley has been very blotchy and extremely dry. and in the past 2 days it has spread into my hair, and it makes my hair soo gross. this rash or whatever you want to call it make me feel very bad, like im tired and my head jus burns like crazy, and then today i woke up and had a shower and then it went all pimply looking except there isnt any pimples.. so whats wrong??? and what could i do to help it?? could it be an allergic reaction?????

 

Answer

 
 

go to the doctor ? ._.

 
 
read more